10-Year Veteran Kurt Warner is starting to make some noise again in the MTVFFL despite his 36-year old body. "I've been a Ram, A Giant, and a Cardinal," said Warner, "it's about time I became a Hog." Warner agreed to free-agent terms with Franchise Owner Randy Olson of the Wild Hogs. It is rumored that the deal will include an appearance by Brenda Warner on "The Sports Couch." If it's true, I'm sure we'll see the owners of the Kamikazee Maddogs and the Burrowing Owls scrambling for front-row seats in the gallery. Apparently Warner was ready to sign with the Pietch Creamers, but their franchise owner was sidetracked by a domestic agenda when the waiver wire opened. The Wild Hogs also added depth to their receiving core by signing Sam Hurd from Dallas. "As a former Cowboy, he should fit right in," said Coach Boss Hog. The Wild Hogs look to hang a big "L" on the 3-0 Pietchskins this weekend as they play without the services of Reggie Bush and LenDale White. "Timing is everything," said Boss Hog. "Hopefully, we'll be in Hog Heaven after this match-up."
1 comment:
Now, I will make a special trip back to MTV for the Warners "on the couch". Actually, I'm in town and heading to the game this afternoon. No one will be cheering any harder for Kurt than me. But how about my wonderful DBax sweeping the Cubs? They're my second favorite behind the Cardinals, but I've never been happier for the AZ team than last night. Have a good one. TQ
Post a Comment